From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:27:53 -0500

ONE DAY PHONE SALE--EVERYTHING AT LEAST 10% OFF

Call or e-mail me on Thursday, December 11, 2003 and get 10 % off your
order.  This is a great way to take care of stocking stuffers and thoughtful
gifts to anyone on your list.   I've got great ideas for anyone from your
child's teacher, your best friend, or even elaborate gift to pamper you from
head to toe. Call me at 770-214-8314 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
(Sale excludes SkinLogics and $10 discount on sets.)

SKINLOGICS ARE BEING REFORMULATED—CURRENT FORMULA ON SALE!

In January, BeautiControl will be introducing a reformulated SkinLogics Skin
Maintenance line.  Unfortunately most of reformulated Skinlogics will
contain some form of gluten.   I will continue to provide the current gluten
free SkinLogics to my customers.  They will also continue to be on SALE for
15% off through December.  Now is a great time to stock up while they are on
sale.

GREAT GLUTEN FREE CHRISTMAS GIFTS and STOCKING STUFFERS TOO!

Christmas is just around the corner.  Make out your wish list of
BeautiControl products and give it to your gift giver.  My favorite gluten
free gifts are:

Spa La La La La Set (Green Tea Mask, Bath soak, Extreme Repair Hand Therapy,
Herbal Serenity Foot Crème, Nourishing Eye Pads and Tangy Lip Balm)*
$81.50

Microderm Abrasion Set (Best Gift to Buy Yourself)                 $60

Herbal Serenity Instant Manicure
$25

Extreme Repair Hand Therapy
$4.5 and $13

Warming Trend Green Tea Mask (Self Heating!)                       $22

Sugar Body Wash, Scrub and Lotion                                        $14
each

Sugar Body Butter
$ 20

Color Freeze Duo (Liner and Lip Color)                                   $15

Shine On Clear Lip Gloss
$10

Tangy Lip Balm
$12

*Order a Spa La La La La set and get an Instant Manicure at half price, a
$25 dollar value!

COLOR FREEZE LIP DUOS, TWICE THE FUN

Try the newly reformulated Color Freeze Lip Colors now in Duos.   All of the
favorite Color Freeze colors are back, but now they are moister and have a
matching liner built in the duo package. There are five new colors too.
BeautiControl is selling them so fast that they cannot keep them in stock.
They are great to keep in your purse.  I use them with clear gloss for a lip
gloss look.

HOST A LONG DISTANCE PARTY AND EARN FREE PRODUCT

If you enjoy using my products and want to share them with your support
group or any other group please let me know.  You can earn free products or
even a percent of the profits on any orders that you take.  I will send you
samples and product guides to share.  Call me for more information.

JOIN MY TEAM

Join BeautiControl and my gluten free team.   Signing up cost only $250 and
you get over $500 worth of full size product and all the professional
training and supplies you need to get started, over an $800 value.  Plus, in
December only you get a free product package $120.  I am glad for you to
join my team whether you want to buy your own products at wholesale prices
or want to earn extra money, pay off a bill, etc.  Note: to maintain
consultant status you must order $100 worth of retail products each quarter;
order retail—pay wholesale.  Call me for more information.

Happy Holiday and God Bless!

Sincerely,

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant