From:
Andrew Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:54:49 -0400

Brazilian pao de queijo (cheese bread) has been a dietary staple for decades,
a naturally gluten-free food enjoyed by millions.

At Chebe Bread Products, we bring that tradition to the United States!  Our
products have the taste and texture enjoyed daily by non-celiacs.  Your non-
celiac family members will love Chebe, too!  See the testimonials from our
customers below.

Our dry mixes are quick and easy to prepare and are incredibly versatile.  They
can be made into tortillas, pizza crusts, bread sticks, sandwich buns, and
much more!  The dough can also be prepared ahead of time and frozen until
ready for use, better accommodating your schedule.

All of our products are made and packaged in a dedicated gluten-free facility.

Testimonials:

“Absolutely delicious - I am addicted to this product! My non-gluten sensitive
friends love it too." - New York, NY

"I can't believe something so easy to prepare can turn out so good; light,
fluffy and just the right amount of taste...not overwhelming. My husband has
wheat allergies and I was preparing it for him, yet when I "taste tested" it I
ended up eating the most." CMB - Tenafly, NJ

"I find Chebe Bread an absolute godsend for those who are wheat (gluten)
intolerant as it is entirely different and we so seldom get really good tasty
chewy bread." Naomi - Marietta, GA

"My 5 ½-year-old son, who has Celiac Disease, and his non-celiac 4-year-old
brother love Chebe Bread! They often ask, 'When are you making Chebe
Bread, Mom?'" - Elk River, MN

See more at http://www.chebe.com/testimonials.htm.

Get more details on any of our products at
http://www.chebe.com/product.htm

Locate stores near you at
http://www.chebe.com/retail/retailstores.htm

Place an order online at
http://www.chebe.com/onlineordertable.htm

Don’t forget to sign up for our monthly webletter to receive special offers on
our products, our latest information, great recipes, and other promotions!
Just enter your email address into the form located near the bottom of our
web page (http://www.chebe.com)!

Chebe Bread Products, a division of Prima Provisions Co.
1840 Lundberg Drive
Spirit Lake, IA 51360
(800)217-9510
http://www.chebe.com