Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:59:18 +0200

For who asked information about a trip in Italy.

In Italy in almost every most important towns are resturants gluten free
and we have association very available called AIC.

In its web site you can find some useful informations :

for dictionary gluten free italian/english go to
www.cambio.it/aic_lazio/estero.htm

for resturants list go to http://www.celiachia.it/ristorat/indice.htm
for AIC site go www.celiachia.it for comunication write to
mailto:[log in to unmask]  or phone to Segreteria Nazionale - National
Segretery     Anna Maria Vallesi, Via Picotti 22 56100 Pisa Tel. 050 /
580939 E-mail: [log in to unmask]

I advise you to make a reservation for resturant almost a day before to
go.

with best wishes ,
enjoy yourself in Italy,

Fabio