From:
MR ROBERT P GABRIEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 16:38:37 EST

Welcome Bev Clearman...perhaps you and others can help me!
My husband, Robert Gabriel, is currently in the hsopital (I
am writing on his ID) and he may have to be put on tube
feeding if he has surgery. They are testing him right now as
I write for an intestinal blockage. The GI doctor told me,
when I asked, that I need not worry about the content of the
"food" because it is all amino acids and there would ne no
gluten in any of that. Does anyone have any experience with
this? Or does anyone have any recommendations to make on how
to insure that the "food" is GF? I will be getting in touch
with the hospital's dietician but I am not sure if she has
jurisdiction over this type of "food." Thanks for your help!
      Melody Gabriel in Vero Beach
      PS...You can respond to the listserv, my husband's ID
or to mine [log in to unmask]