From:
Debra Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:42:43 -0500

I was diagnosed in July.  I quit going to pot lucks and out to eat. But, I love playing cards so I am going to stay in our monthly card club.  The host prepares the food for the members to eat throughout the night.  I volunteered to host the first meeting this season.  I am trying to prepare a completely gluten free menu, but am at a loss for a dessert.  Could someone suggest a fairly easy dessert that non celiacs would enjoy?  Here is the rest of the menu:

German meatballs
Jambalaya
krudites
horshradish dip
spinach/herb dip
3 flavors of the rice crackers
assorted chips and nuts

As you can see, I don't have a theme.  I am just making the few gluten free things I enjoy.  This is very casual.