From:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 19:03:33 -0400

Hi All - First of all thank you for the many replies - all very courteous and helpful.  I am always impressed by this community.
        Many just wanted to know my results.  However, the majority said they have taken it or keep it handy "just in case' and have been pleased, feeling they had a substantially reduced the effect from accidental glutening or cross-contamination.  These people swear by it and make sure to always have it when traveling too.
      3 said not to bother b/c there the results  has not been validated.
      Many said they take it whenever they travel or go out to eat not that they intentionally eat gluten but just in case of glutening or cc, and it's  better to take ahead of time or immediately afterward.
    Several suggested other products they use such as Gluten Detect, Glutenza, l-glutamine  -use this on a regular basis along with glutenfree digestive enzymes.
   One person suggested eating bulky and greasy food after being glutened  to push the offending gluten along and getting it out of the digestive tract plus lots of water.
     It was also suggested that this may all be  a placebo effect
  I have not decided what I shall do but I may give it a try.  It is sold at Whole Foods and my health food store  30 caps for $20.

  Once again thanks to all -   I think each person has to make his/her own mind up.  However, NEVER take it in order to eat gluten!
      Christy in PA

*******
*******