Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:36:02 -0800

At 07:30 PM 1/24/1999 -0500, Roger L. Goodman wrote:
>        If we ever do find a GF bread that is edible, what can we put
>between the slices for sandwiches?  Other than GF tuna, I am coming up
>empty.

Sharon, I have found that the rice and tapioca bread from Ener-g Foods,
Inc., is as good as regular bread if you toast it lightly before making the
sandwich. Toasting keeps it from being brittle and improves the taste
immensely, as it seems to with most gf breads. If I want to put a hot dog
on it, I nuke it for 40 seconds, and it's limp and pliable as wonderbread.

This bread is gf, wheat free, soy-free, milk free and egg free.

They deliver by mail. I order six loaves at a time, it keeps well,
especially in the freezer or frig. Phone orders @: 800 331-5222. They have
all kinds of products from pizza shells to pasta. I don't work there, just
have appreciated their existence in SEattle.

http://www.ener-g.com/NRG9.HTM

-vance