Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:19:52 -0800

Hello!

I am new to this list-serv (incredibly helpful - thank you!) but not to celiac. I was diagnosed three years ago and like most of you did a lot of independent study.

Questions:

-Is corn syrup safe? For some reason I keep thinking it isn't but I can't find any information to confirm or deny this.
-Is anyone keeping a list of can and can't 'eats' (so to speak) that would be accessible to others via the web or even one that someone would like to share (in MS word,excel or access)?

Thank you!

Sarah