From:
"Steven J. Singer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven J. Singer
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:47:44 -0400

Glutino is very proud to present "The New Glutino Salad Dressing and Speedy
Marinades Line"
Coming this fall Glutino introduces 4 new Dressings and Marinades to our
Line of Products and they are DELICIOUS!

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Glutino all natural salad dressings and speedy marinades are prepared from
the freshest ingredients and expeller pressed oils.  That way we can
guarantee great taste and exceptional quality in each bite!

www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET
Coming Soon:

Peppercorn & Garlic- Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Sugar Free

Classic Cesar- Gluten Free & Sugar Free

Fine Herbs & Balsamic- Gluten Free & Dairy Free

Naturally Italian- Gluten Free & Dairy Free

Check them out!  You won't be disappointed....
www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

And the newest member of the Glutino Bread Family is only a few weeks from
introduction.....Rich in Fiber....No refined sugar....GF/CF.....
the NEW GLUTINO FLAX SEED BREAD!

Also, don't forget to email me your mailing address if you would like a FREE
subscription to our Glutino News!  The critics are raving!

Happy Gluten Freedom!

Lori
Lori Zeidel - Marketing

Glutino