From:
"Helen A. Berger" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:23:24 EST

Hi I read on the home page of WWW.celiac.com that one of the illnesses
associated with CD is migraines. Although they in another spot discussed in
some detail the assocaition between CD and other illnesses they did not give
any data on migraines. Does any one know if there is an association and if so
what it is believed to be? Is it possible that my migraines will get better
or at least less frequent as I go into remission?

I will summarize the responses.

Helen
Boston