From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 14:27:56 EDT

Several people have requested that I post the cheesecake recipe that I used.
Since it is published in Bette Hagman's cookbook I don't think I am allowed
to post it without permission.  Two suggestions - if you don't have the book,
check with your local library (mine has copies of most gluten free
cookbooks).  Also check any "regular" cookbooks that you have.  There are
many recipes for cheesecake out there without flour except in crust.  You can
bake one without any crust (which is what I did, even though the recipe
called for one) or substitute a crust made from ground nuts and butter.  The
particular book of Bette Hagman's that the recipe is in is "The Gluten Free
Gourmet" (the first one).  There are also variations in "More From the Gluten
Free Gourmet".  Cheesecake is going to become a standard dessert for me.
Fast, easy, few ingredients and something "normal" that everyone recognizes
and likes.  Olivia in VA