From:
Mary Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 16:30:36 -0400

Dear Listmates,

I have learned of a 75 year old man who has recently been diagnosed with CD.
He and his wife are overwhelmed about the new diet and don't have much
information about the disease.  Since they do not have access to the
internet, I have sent them copies of data from the archives.  I live about
100 miles from them.  They would like to be put in contact with someone who
has CD who lives in the Hannibal Mo or Quincy Il area, so that they might
contact them with questions and for moral support.  If you are willing to
mentor this person and you live in their area, please contact me so that I
can give them your address.

Thanks in advance.

Mary Russell,