From:
richabec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 23:52:24 -0500

We will be in Lubbock, TX for a couple of weeks in July.  Although we will
be in the home of relatives and cooking when possible, these family members
generally prefer to eat out.  Does anyone out there have any suggestions for
restaurants in Lubbock that are gf friendly - or that we should avoid?  I
know the drill for checking out new restaurants but thought I might get a
head start if anyone has experience there.

Thanks for any insights!

Becky