From:
Sandra J Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 07:48:57 -0500

I am posting to this list as chairman of the Celiac Sprue Support
Group, Dayton, OH area.  There is a young member of the support
group that is in kindergarten.  This member is having a difficult
time dealing with celiac disease at this time and I am asking
for a show of support.

This members family does not have e-mail capabilities. I have
offered to be the middle man.  Know this member would love to hear
from young celiacs around ages 5-6-7.

Parents maybe you could help your celiac child write a note, send
a card, color a picture to show support.

When writing please send to: Sandra J Leonard, Attention Emily,
361 Cherrywood Drive, Fairborn, OH  45324-4012 or if you wish to
send e-mail, please post to my address privately.  I will see
that all e-mail messages are passed along to Emily.  Please mark
e-mail Attention  Emily.

Thank you all in advance for your support.  It will mean a lot to
Emily.

Sandra J Leonard
Celiac Sprue Support Group
Ohio Miami Valley Area