From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:58:47 -0800

Dear Listmates,

There have been a number of comments to my recent posting on baking with
Expandex. Rather than bore the group and try to feed the messages inline to
ICORS, people that are interested in baking bread or just reading some of
the more interesting email exchanges are welcome to view the weblog at
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/bread/blog.html .

If additional interesting messages come in, I'll date them, add them to the
top of the blog, and then send the group a message.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA

Oh, by the way, I am not a shill or an employee of Corn Products
International (maker of Expandex) or have financial interest in Celiac
Specialties, LLC, although I recommend both of them. I don't bake bread for
a living. I am a product manager for a public internet eCommerce company in
Northern California.