From:
Vanessa Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vanessa Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:47:42 -0400

Hi all, Thank you very much for your suggestions for GF restaurants on Boston Common! Here is a summary of the responses. Many thanks & all best, Vanessa
**GF Restaurants on/near/around Boston Common**
B.Good: If you're looking for a quick lunch, great burgers and fries, http://www.bgood.com

Cactus: Good food and atmosphere: http://bestmargaritas.com

Cafeteria:  Not the largest selection but the food  is good. http://www.cafeteriaboston.com/

Elephant Walk: Vietnamese with a French flair

Gluten Free Travel Site: We have quite a few reviews for the Boston area on our website, GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ), which is a website containing thousands of user-submitted GF dining and travel reviews, searchable by location. Simply visit our Search/Mapping page (http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php ) and enter Boston into the Search Box. You'll get a list of restaurants that have been reviewed. Click on any restaurant to see it highlighted on the map and to link to the user-submitted review.

Legal Sea Foods: http://www.legalseafoods.com/

Maggiano's: Located near the Theater District and Boston Common, this Italian restaurant offers gluten-free choices straight from the Chef. The chef will visit your table and custom make your meal to your specifications. Choose from dishes like shrimp scampi, veal scaloppine, or a juicy prime New York steak. Gluten-free pasta may be served upon request, but call to make sure it is still available. Family-style dinners are also available for large parties. Smart casual dress is appropriate for this warm, elegant restaurant. Maggiano's is open for lunch and dinner daily. maggianos.com

Nebo: The best and largest gluten free menu you will ever see: http://neborestaurant.com/ - this is over in the north end but worth the walk or cab ride

PF Chang's: http://www.pfchangs.com

Wagamama: ...Look up a place called Wagamama ... I think that it in that area. I took my daughter who has Celiac's there last year and they make all kinds of great rice and noodle dishes and totally get gluten free food. In fact, we just ate at one in the London airport last week because we knew they got it. http://www.wagamama.us/locations/search/