From:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:39:40 -0700

Fellow listmembers,

I just learned of a few restaurants affiliated with with Outback Steakhouse
which also offer gluten-free menus.  Of the four, I have only eaten at
Outback so far (which I enjoyed; thank you to whoever posted on Outback some
time back!).  I'm so glad to see that more restaurants are putting
gluten-free menus online to help us with planning our meals.  Of course
risks with possible cross-contamination or server or kitchen error remain,
but the raised level of awareness to the needs of those of us with celiac
disease certainly reduces these, I feel.

With best regards,

Kirsten

****

Kirsten Klinghammer