From:
Eric Donsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Donsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:38:59 -0500

Dear Listserve Subscribers:

For all of your gluten-free needs please visit our website at
http://www.glutino.com or
Call toll-free 1-800-291-8386.

The holiday season is upon us and Glutino has everything you need to get a
head start on stocking stuffers for all your gluten-free friends and family
members.

Here are a few ideas:

GLUTINO SNACK PACK PRETZELS (#101001) for $1.99 are just the right size for
holiday stockings as well as backpacks.  They are trans fat free, milk,
casein and egg free, too.

GLUTINO BREAKFAST BARS, sold five to a box are another perfect treat to add
to your holiday list and they are healthy too.  These come in four flavors:
Apple (#101004); Blueberry (#101005); Chocolate (#101006); and Cranberry
(#101007).  $4.99 per box.

Be sure to pick up some of our NEW GLUTINO ORGANIC BARS, too.  These
delicious and nutritious bars are packed full of flavor and are low in fat,
sodium and cholesterol.  They are trans fat free and come 5 individually
wrapped bars to a box.  Select from three flavors that are sure to please
the child in all of us: Wildberry (#101020); Chocolate and Banana (#101021);
and Chocolate and Peanut (#101022).  $5.15 per box.

Happy Holidays to you and your family,

From all of us at Glutino

*******
*******