From:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ryan blokzyl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:52:12 -0500

  Hello,  Happy Holidays!

Someone shared these  breakfast casserole recipes with me a few years ago
and I wanted to share them with you.  I make them every year.

here are 2 of my favorite holiday breakfast dishes.  They are great because
you can mkae them the night before and then throw them in the oven in the
morning and you have a great breakfast or brunch

Easy  Breakfast Casserole Dishes

EGG  BAKE Casserole

   32 oz frozen hash browns or tator tots (thawed) ( I used tator tots)

   2 cups cooked chopped ham

   ½ - 1 cup sliced green onions

   3 cups cheddar cheese

   10 eggs beaten

   1 ½- 2 cups milk

   1 tsp salt

   2 tsp dry mustard

   Dash cayenne pepper

   Paprika to taste ( I didn’t use that)

   Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

   Layer bottom of 9 x 13 pan with hashbrowns

   Sprinkle ham, green onions and cheese evenly over potatoes

   In a bowl combine eggs with milk, salt, mustard and cayenne

   Pour over all. Sprinkle with paprika

   Bake in pre-heated oven  45-50 minutes or until firm

   You can use additional ingredients (mushrooms, peppers etc…) but then
   allow 60 minutes.  Makes 12 large servings

   ** this can be made the night before and refrigerated overnight  J

    ====================

   Gluten Free French Toast bake- Bread Pudding

   15 pieces gluten free bread

   4 eggs

   3 cups milk

   4 TBSP melted butter

   ½ cup sugar

   2 tsp vanilla

   2 tsp cinnamon

   ¾- 1 cup raisons

   Pre-heat oven 350 degrees

   Make sure bread you use is firm and dry.  To achieve a dry piece of bread
   leave the bread out overnight loosely covered.

   Cut bread in cubes and set aside

   Whisk together the remaining ingredients except for the raisons.    Spray
   with pam an  8 x 12 baking dish

   Place the bread cubes evenly over the bottom and sprinkle with raisons.

   Pour the egg mixture over the bread

   Place in oven 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes

   Let sit 10 minutes before serving

   If desired sprinkle with powdered sugar