From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:01:20 -0500

I phoned the manufacturer just now to ask a few questions, since it's new to me (and working!)

1. There is no max daily or weekly limit.  Take the pills when you need them.  (The bottle says with meals. It's meant to digest food.)
2. There are no known drug interactions.
3. I'm allergic to bananas.. The plant base is not bananas.  (I didn't ask about avocado and lots of other things bananas are related too. I should have asked...what plants.)

I made it clear I was not using it to go OFF the gf diet, that this was for accidental glutening.

The bottle says it's not designed for those with celiac.  Their intentions are not to give us freedom to eat anything.  I guess we'll have to wait for prescription drugs to come out for that one.

Thanks.

Lin
*******
*******