From:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:14:20 -0700

Hi all,

We have a beautiful brand new Whole Foods market in our area (Sacramento, CA) and I decided to check out the gluten free food selection.  Over the past few years on this list I have heard many good things about the store.  They DO have a good selection of pastas and mixes and many GF items, but I was dissapointed that they did not have any gluten free bread or cookies (other than pamelas).
I thought that I had read on this list that other Whole Foods Markets carry Gluten Free Muffins, Breads etc. in other parts of the country.
Since they are open to suggestions from customers, I thought that if I had accurate information about what their other stores carry, that perhaps we would have more success getting them to sell similar items here.
So if your Whole Foods market in your area has GF bread or Cookies, muffins etc., could you please let me know?

Thanks for your help,

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA