From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:57:25 EDT

Hello!

Please join us at Cooking Wheatless Culinary Studio for our Spring  Fling!

Mother's Day Brunch season 2008 brings us a twist on the classic
sachertorte, using white chocolate to top Orange Almond Sachertorte. Since we GF  eaters
miss out on the wonderful Blueberry Crumb Cake served at a local  restaurant
chain with their brunch selections, I just had to give this one a  try. (The
test model was gobbled up by my office mates.) We will follow with  tangy Lemon
Squares for a sunny delight, and end with a flavorful, long risen,  Saturday
White Bread, baked in parchment. (This is my favorite bread now!) This  bread
is also allergen-free with no dairy or eggs (but it does have soy).

Learn these gluten-free recipes on Saturday March 29th, from 10 am to noon
at our gluten-free Mukilteo kitchen. $40 cash or check at the door for demo,
recipe handout, all the samples you can eat, and the opportunity to meet new GF
 friends!

More info at _www.cookingwheatless.com_ (http://www.cookingwheatless.com) .

E-mail me to register: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])

Cheers!
Heidi