From:
Amy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:59:01 -0400

The next meeting of the Logan County Celiac Support Group is Monday, June
14th at 6:30.   We are moving the group over to the Crossroads Business
Center (21 Hunter Place, Bellefontaine, Ohio next to the Accusport
Corporation).  The room is much larger and will be much more comfortable for
all of us.

We have several special things planned for Monday's meeting.  First of all,
we are having a bread tasting!  We have some commercial and home prepared
breads for you all to sample.  I also hope we can have some discussion about
gluten-free BBQ and picnic ideas for the summer.   Try to remember to bring
back your recipe card to share as well, and if you've tried a new gluten
free product over the last month, we can't wait to hear your thoughts!  And
as always, we're going to have multiple chances to win larger samples
(Pamela's products just sent me some terrific baking mixes to give away).

Please feel free to email with any questions you might have.  Can't wait to
see you all Monday evening!

Amy

Amy Jones, M.S., R.D., L.D.

Chief Clinical Dietitian and Celiac Support Group Faciliator

Mary Rutan Hospital

Bellefontaine, OH 43311

(937)651-6428

www.logancountyceliac.org

we are a CDF Connections Support Group.  Join us on Facebook!

*******
*******