Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 09:43:20 -0400

As we all know...May is Celiac Disease Awareness month. This is our chance
to make a real difference to get more people tested and/or to help the
newly  diagnosed understand the Gluten Free Diet.
Check out _www.cdfresourcedirectory.com_
(http://www.cdfresourcedirectory.com)
We have listings for Labs for Testing and an unbelievable amount of gluten
free grocery items from companies all over the world.
While grocery shopping this month take a look around and see who's  reading
labels .....that person just might be the one that you can  help...maybe
they are newly diagnosed or even think that they have Celiac  Disease. Lend a
hand and help! That's what the theme this month and every month  needs to be.
We are the "experts" ....let's remember to share our knowledge and help
others.

Phyllis  Kessler, President
Celiac Disease Foundation
So  Florida Chapter