Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:37:40 -0500

This is my summary, I guess, to the strange thing that happened to me,
thought it was interesting enough to share so if by chance others go through
it, they know they weren't alone.  I know it didn't actually harm my intestinal
track, and I know CD in not an allergy (I glad I don't have any allergies, food
or other).  I just got a headache and it bugged me breathing it.

Sorry to those that felt they had to defend their way of lives with having dual
food lifestyles, I'll say.  I know it's possible, and can be done very well.  We
actually don't even have that choice since we all need to be GF.  Just wanted
to open some eyes, guess I did that.  I truly surprised me, that's all.  We all
react to things differently!

Thought I could explain what could happen, cause unless you have it yourseld
you really don't know how something could react.  And sometimes we can't
even pin point what is making us feel the way we do, or even know what we
are feeling is off, especially if it's a CD kid.  When I was a undiagnosed kid, I
thought I was just fine.  looking back I wasn't.

Anyways, Didn't mean to offend anyone or be all rightous.  We all do what we
feel is right and works for us.
Have a super Thanksgiving!
Denise