From:
Sally Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 19:36:22 -0500

By accident, I've been eating gluten for the three weeks!  After 5-6
years of gf living, I'm having severe diarrhea, stomach pain, colon
pain/cramping, joint pain, numbness in my hands and feet, extreme
fatigue, and blurry vision.  Would eating gluten twice a week for three
weeks be enough to determine celiac by blood testing?  In other words,
how much does it take and how long does it take to before the blood
tests drop to a normal range?  I would love to hear from people who have
recently had gluten challenge or health care professionals. Thanks.
Sally, Arlington, VA