From:
Nancy L Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:11:48 -0500

LIstmembers,
My son's DH is back slightly after being off Dapsone since last fall.  We
also got a call from a Support Group "leader" on the test results from the
blood testing we did ( Univ. of Maryland). I don't have the results in hand
yet, but she said he was obvioulsy not gluten free according to the results.
I asked him to list the foods he often eats that are not pure meats, etc. so
we could try to figure out what the offending food is. Some of his mainstays
are Frito-Lay Ruffles, Tostitos Salsa Med. and Hot, Tostitos Crispy Rounds,
Malt o Meal Tootie Frooties, Land o Lakes Cheese and Butter which I just
told him not to use, Lays Potato Chips, Deans 100% orange juice, Ortega Taco
Shells and Seasoning Mix, Heinz Ketchup, Edy's Vanilla Ice Cream, Hellman's
Mayo, and Carving Board Turkey and Ham. He does eat veges and fruits, but
these are the snacky foods he eats . Does anyone have any problems with any
of these?  I would like to get him on track before he goes back to college
on Sunday if possible.

Thanks for any input.

Nancy Haehl
Indiana