From:
"Brenda A. Graham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 03:13:55 -0500

Quaker Oats Rice Cakes - interim summary:

I didn't get any direct comments on the possible contamination of
QUAKER OATS RICE CAKES, so I have sent off an inquiry to the company
this week, explaining what I had heard about possible airborne flour
contamination and asking that they comment. I will certainly post any
response I get.

From the list, the responses I did get:
2 recommendations for LUNDBERG rice cakes
1 recommendation for HAINS rice cakes
A concern about whether this caution applied to QO popcorn cakes
too. (Don't know).
The observation that quaker oats rice cakes fall apart (I can testify
to this - the floor under my desk at work in adrift in rice cake
flotsom).
A suggestion that stores must be funding their retirement accounts
based on the ever increasing price of rice cakes. : = }

Thanks for your responses.
Brenda

Brenda A Graham                         Admin Computing & Info Svcs
[log in to unmask]          Carnegie Mellon Univ, Pittsburgh, PA