From:
Bob Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:45:30 -0400

I'm passing on the following message from Drs. Fasano and Horvath,
regarding the Nov. 23rd meeting and blood screening in Baltimore:

------------------------------

Thanks ! to all of you who have responded to our original posting on
October 30th as attached below.

Our capabilities for administering the Blood Testing are unlimited. The
pre-registration of participants will allow us to have adequate
technicians on hand.

If you are planning on attending and have not pre-registered as yet -
Please call the Center For Celiac Research as soon as you can.

                        410-706-2715

This voice mail system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

The sooner we know how many will attend - the better we can organize the
program to serve you more efficiently.