From:
"Irwin H. Haut" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:04:54 -0500

A number of people asked me where I obtain the Liebers and other Passover
products that I ercommended. I live in Brooklyn, New York, a borough where
many orthodox Jews who observe Passover live. In just about any supermarket
in my area there is a Passover food section, where these products line the
shelves.
        The Liebers number in the phone book is:Lieber Chocolate and Food
Co. Inc. 142 44 St. Brooklyn Ny 718-499-0888.
The address on the product is:Liebers Kosher Food Specialities Inc.,
Brooklyn New York 11232.

The Oberlander cakes and cookies have the following address on the box:
Orthodox Baking Inc. Brooklyn New York 11211.

Another good source of gf cake and cookies is Hagadda Passover Bakery
Brooklyn NY 11238.

        I have no connection to any of these companies other than enjoying
their products, which are not only gluten free but most are lactose free as
well
Rivka Haut