From:
"C. Connolly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
C. Connolly
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:12:36 +0000

Hello,
My  mother-in-law cooks down her store bought butter with a little bulgar to
reduce the salt.  She than uses this butter in cooking all her dishes.  I
have eaten her "gf" food not knowing about this butter and have had no
reactions.  I usually am quite sensitive to gluten in foods.  My question to
the listserv is would you still eat these foods or is the chance of internal
damage albeit no external reaction still there.
Thanks for your responses.  I look forward to your thoughts on this issue.
Carol