From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:04:14 GMT

It is a fact of life on the internet that problems can sometimes develop
between your ID and StJohns.  Luckily this is not a major problem with
most IDs.  Since it does happen, we are making available the last seven
days of messages (on a rolling basis).  They are in the digest format for
when you need backup copies.  Retrieving the posts this way is easier, and
takes fewer listserv resources,  than performing a database search.

Digest means all messages between updates, currently 24 hours, placed in a
single message.

To obtain a previous digest, send this command to:

GET CELIAC DIG-XXX CELIAC

where "XXX" is the desired day of the week (SUN, MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI,
SAT).

The digest is produced each night at 11:00 p.m. and will we be available
after about 8:00 a.m. E.T. For example, the messages of Tuesday, Feb 27,
1996 will be available in the file CELIAC DIG-TUE.

Mutiple days can be requested with the same email, but each GET command
must have its own line.  For example to request Monday and Tueday, the
commands are:

GET CELIAC DIG-MON CELIAC
GET CELIAC DIG-TUE CELIAC

If you missed last seven days, all of the files can be requested by
sending:

GET DIG-WEK PACKAGE CELIAC

Any questions about these files should be sent directly to me.  If
applicable, I will summarize back to the List.

For the Listowners

Michael Jones ([log in to unmask])