From:
Kimberlee Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:23:37 -0600

Here is the response I got from Elmer's about their products.  Since children use these and can/will put their fingers and hands in their mouths, being GF is important to me.  Anyone know a GF finger paint or a recipe to make one?
Kimberlee
Thank you for contacting us regarding Elmer's glue products.

All of our products are gluten free except for the Finger Paints.  The finger paints contain an oat product.  Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions.

Sincerely,

Brian Rumschlag
Consumer Response Analyst