From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:30:09 -0700

GlutenEase is advertized as a enzyme supplement that breaks down gluten &
casien which may be useful for us in eliminating or reducing gluten & casien
reactions.  I don't know if it works, but it's certainly worth a try.

I found out that GlutenEase has just hit the shelves of a few stores.  A
local SuperSupplements (a Washington state based chain) has just received
their first three bottles and they are holding one  for me.

It may be available at other stores across the country that carry Enzymedica
products.

I'm headed out RIGHT now to purchase GlutenEase.  I'm going to give it a
couple of "test runs" before I go on vacation in a couple weeks.  I'll let
you all know if it helps me.

Many thanks to Jody for the tip.

Valerie  in Tacoma