Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:38:44 -0400

I received this from Sonny's BBQ today.  It is updated from the last time
info was posted on this site.

Here is a list of gluten free items. If you previously asked for our
list of gluten free items and it may not have had our sauces listed
because distilled vinegar was a questionable item. We have now confirmed
that the distilled vinegar in our sauces does not contain gluten.  I
hope this is helpful.
The following meats do not contain gluten:

Hamburger
Bar-B-Q Chicken
Sliced Beef
Pulled Beef Brisket
Sliced Pork
Sweet & Smokey Ribs
Baby Back Ribs
Smoked Turkey Breast
Steaks

Sonny's 5 Bar-B-Q Sauces: Mild, Sweet, Sizzlin Sweet, Smokin and Mustard
are Gluten Free.

The following salad dressings are gluten free:
Bleu cheese
Creamy Italian, Golden Italian, Lo-Cal Italian
French, Lo-Cal French
No-Fat Honey Mustard
Ranch, Fat-Free Ranch
Thousand Island

The Cole slaw (including dressing) and Potato Salad are gluten free.
The Baked and Sweet Potatoes and Corn on the Cob are gluten free.
Sonny's Southern Green Beans and the Bar-B-Q beans contain Gluten.

Of course, any breaded item i.e. Onion Rings, Corn Nuggets, Catfish,
etc. would contain gluten.   French Fries may be deep fried in the same
oil that is used to deep fry the breaded items, so it is not recommend
that you eat any French Fries, as they could have gluten on them.

Please understand that in a busy kitchen there is always the chance that
a food item containing gluten may come in contact with a gluten free
food. It would be impossible for us to guarantee that this would never
happen.  The information provided is based on the nutritional
information from our suppliers and vendors and to the best of our
knowledge is correct.