From:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olive Kaiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:02:09 -0700

Can gluten syndrome folks who are in close proximity to wheat harvest please give us a heads up on that situation?

If they are affected and how/symptoms?
If they have tested their antibody levels, or other markers during that time?
How they managed their lives?  What worked to minimize exposure and symptoms?
Looking at all symptoms but particularly neurological, depression, general debilitation.

Thanks folks, I'll summarize.

Mrs. Olive Kaiser
www.TheGlutenSyndrome.net
630-628-9126 630-628-9127 (fax and voice) 630-808-2079 (cell)

Our future children's bodies are sitting on our dinner plates today.  Someday they may look in the mirror and grade our choices. If they are able to speak.

Buy organic!! The organophosphate pesticides including RoundUp, interfere with a major digestive enzyme for milk and wheat and also increase the permeability of the blood brain barrier and gut wall.

Disclaimer --- I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can
share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact
a well informed medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.
Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16