Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:04:23 -0500

Dear listmates -
I just bought a new toaster at Walgreens, of all places.
I have no financial interest in this product.  I just bought it.

It is a large two-slice toaster with very wide slots and stays cool on
the outside.  White plastic housing.

It has a button in the middle of the setting dial that you can push if you
want to end the cycle early.  It also has a separate button if you are
toasting
GF bagels or English muffins.  If you push that button, and put them in
sliced
with the cut edge toward the center, it toasts the outside, but just
warms the
inside.  I've never seen this before.

Kitchen Gourmet brand.

Vicki