From:
Christie Priem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:40:55 -0700

Hi all.  It's been a while since I've asked a question, and I have two today.

The first one is about Sweet Tarts.  As the Easter season is coming upon us, I
find myself lusting after the tiny little Sweet Tart chickens and ducks I have
consumed every Easter prior to this one.  Does anyone know about their GF
status or of a 1-800 number I could call to find out?

Second question is about lactose intolerance.  I have found recently that I
feel quite ill (sick to my stomach, horrible taste in my mouth, not hungry)
after eating cheese or drinking milk.  I have been basically GF for nine
months and have not been making very many mistakes in the past three months.
But I never noticed having trouble with dairy products before and I was
wondering if it could be simply because there were lots of other probelms in
my body, or if it could have just developed on its own, separately from the
whole gluten thing.  If anyone has experiential evidence for either (or
both!), I'd love to hear it.

Thanks for the help in advance.

-Christie in Phoenix