From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:11:00 -0400

Greetings all!

I'm looking for recommendations on Health food stores in the Disney
Orlando area....Even though I know Disney is very accomodating, it still
makes me nervous. In addition to being GF, we are Dairy free, nut free
and egg free and limit a lot of other ingredients as well. Plus, my
husband wants to limit eating out...so, rather than taking every single
things with me, I'm hoping to find someplace down there to buy supplies.

I've searched archives, and found a few listed in Orlando, but no
specifics on whether they are near Disney or not. I also did a search on
the yellow pages and found tons of HFS in Orlando, but again, no clue
where in proximity they are located.

Thanks in advance!

Andrea