From:
Fiona Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 12:54:12 +1100

Hi,
I am writing in despiration.  My hubby has been having digestive problems
for the last two years.  He has been to the doctor a few times and
eventually gave up gluten (the doc said he could be a celiac, although the
blood tests proved negative).  Giving up gluten helped a little, but he
still had reactions.  Eventually he has given up just about everything, he
only eats boiled potatoes, rice and lean red meat.  If he eats anything else
he has so much intestinal pain that he nearly passes out. He often gets
diarrhoea with mucus, and spends lots of time in the toilet.   He has no
energy and has big black bags under his eyes.  His doctor doesn't seem
interested so he has stopped seeing him. Has anyone had any experiences with
becoming  allergic to everything?  What can I do... I hate to see him like
this.
I hope someone can help
Thanks in advance