From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:43:57 -0500

Kitchen Table Bakers now sells direct on line.
http://kitchentablebakers.com/BuyNow.php

Because of all your emails and phone calls, we have made it easy to now
purchase Kitchen Table Bakers Parmesan Crisps in all eight flavors and our
new Mini Crisps directly from our web site.

We have heard your frustration that it is sometimes difficult it is to
purchase our product in some parts of the country, and that not all of the
stores sell all of our products.

Now we have made it easier for you to try them all with just a click.
http://kitchentablebakers.com/BuyNow.php

For your convenience and online safety Kitchen Table Bakers' shopping cart
uses PayPal.

Check out the "Snack of the Day" video of Rachael Ray telling you how much
she loves our Wheat, Gluten and Sugar Free Parmesan Crisps... again. This is
the Third time she has had our Parmesan Crisps as a "Snack of the Day".

You can find all of them on YouTube and Face Book.

Let us know what you think...

From our kitchen table to yours,

Barry Novick

The Kitchen Table Bakers