From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 14:37:37 -0600

Happy May!

To celebrate May as National Celiac Awareness Day, I’m offering a free,
autographed copy of my bestselling cookbook, Gluten-Free Quick & Easy, to
all new subscribers to www.GfreeCuisine.com during the month of May.

GfreeCuisine is a weekly online cookbook and menu planning service, perfect
for those who like help in solving the "what's for dinner?" dilemma. Each
week 10 menus/sides are delivered to your computer; you choose five, and
immediately get the recipes and a grocery shopping list organized by food
departments in the store. You know what to serve throughout the week, and
what to buy so you have the right amounts of food on hand for your family.

Plus, any time you want, you can access a wide variety of breads and
desserts, which are updated for the different seasons. We also offer dinner
party ideas, monthly freezer menus, and helpful tips in our weekly email.
And, don't forget my weekly blog at www.GFreeCuisine.com/blog

And, in keeping with the spirit of Mother's Day (another reason that May is
so important to us) please give your free copy of Gluten-Free Quick & Easy
(www.glutenfreequickandeasy.com) to someone who really needs it. If that's
you, then great. But if you know a Mom, perhaps who is newly diagnosed, why
not give her the gift of eating and share the book with her. One of the
things I admire about our gluten-free community is the willingness to help
others.

So, get on over to www.GfreeCuisine.com and sign up. See you there!

Happy May!

Carol Fenster (author of 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes)
President/Founder, Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 South Holly Street, #404
Centennial, CO  80122
303.741.5408 phone; 303.741.0339 fax