From:
Tami Berget <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:02:37 -0800

Someone told me today that Betty Hagman's recipe for doughnut holes is
delicious.  I have soft-cover editions of three of her books; "More from the
GF Gourmet," "The GF Gourmet Bakes Bread," and "The GF Gourmet Cooks Fast
and Healthy."  There's a doughnut recipe in the "More" book but I don't see
anything else in these three books.  Have any of you used the doughnut
recipe to make doughnut holes?  Or can you tell me which book her doughnut
hole recipe is in?  I also have "The GF Kitchen" by Roben Ryberg.  Has
anyone tried her Raised Doughnuts recipe?  Or does anyone have another
recipe they love?  I know some of the mail-order doughnuts are terrific but
I'd really like to try making our own.  I thought it would be a fun project
to do with the kids.  Thanks.

Tami Berget
Calif.