From:
Kathy Hubbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 01:49:18 EST

Dear Listmates-

I was having a real problem with contamination in my peanut butter, jelly,
mayo, etc; anything somebody might use on bread then go back into with the
same knife.  So I dragged out my Colorful Images catalog (1-800-458-7999) and
ordered stickers that say "No Gluten".  I chose item # Y509, a multi-colored/
multi-designed kids ID sticker,  and # F120,  blue letters on a white
background  (neither is pictured on the website).

What a success!  Stick one on the cap of the jar or whatever container you're
using (example, the lid of the bowl of tuna fish).  The multi-colored
stickies catch your eye, but the white with blue letters are also obvious
enough that even children who don't yet read recognize the message.  At a
recent birthday party we put stickies on the top edges of Ruffles bags to
remind folks to wash their hands before going from cookies and cakes into the
Ruffles.  I've also found that people are more respectful of the amount left
if it's marked well;  kids and adults alike will ask me if they can finish my
cake or Quinoa if they have no doubt it's GF, and the proper spoon and/or
plastic wrap goes back onto the GF dish.

One of these days I may even make a political statement by sealing my utility
bill payment with one!  :-)

Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.colorfulimages.com/">Colorful Images -
The World's Largest Selection...</A> http://www.colorfulimages.com/

No, I'm not connected with Colorful Images in any way;  they just happened to
have the stickers that worked.

Kathy
Middletown, CT