Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:22:46 -0800

              Happy Holidays Everyone!

This year at New Era Productions we are offering a
free tree and $10.00 savings on our exceptional DVD
set,

"Understanding Celiac Disease and Gluten
Intolerance...
A Video Program for Patients, Physicians and
Healthcare Providers"

This is the very first holiday sale on these
educational materials. Save $10.00 on this 2 DVD set
and we will also have a tree planted in your honor by
the Arbor Day Foundation. You will receive a
Give-A-Tree card in appreciation of you and our
beautiful earth this holiday season.

SEE MORE DETAILS AND ORDER HERE
http://www.neweraproductions.com/holiday_special.htm

Also, take advantage of the special savings on our
popular audio CD set
"The "Gluten Free MD" explains...
 Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Celiac Disease
and Gluten Intolerance"

SEE MORE DETAILS AND ORDER HERE
http://www.neweraproductions.com/holiday_special.htm

Both the audio CD set and the DVD set make very
thoughtful gifts. Gift certificates also available,
just give us a call or send us an email.

New Era Productions
866-963-9372
www.neweraproductions.com