From:
Tracy Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:34:39 EST

Thank you for all of the quick responses I received to my question. I sure do
appreciate all of the help I received.

The majority of the people said Duncan Hines homestyle frostings are gluten
free.

Several people use Pilsbury frosting but warned me to read the label because
they were using malt awhile back.

Several people told me to make my own with powdered sugar, butter, vanilla
and milk.

One person said they use Betty Crocker, two people said that Betty Crocker
isn't gluten free.

Thanks again!!

Tracy