From:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:20:39 -0600

Suzanne Simpson, RD is the new dietitian at the Celiac Disease Center at
Columbia in NYC who replaced Anne Lee.  She is very knowledgeable about both
diseases and has lots of experience.  I would highly recommend her!!

Contact the center at 212-342-4529

Shelley Case, B. Sc., RD
Case Nutrition Consulting, www.glutenfreediet.ca