From:
Shawn Michaels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:38:31 EDT

I thought this message should be forwarded to the list as I spoke out of turn
about the angel food cake mix requiring alot of egg whites.  I stand
corrected.

Plus I thought the tips sounded good!

Shawn
Akron, OH

PS:  I hope I'm doing this correctly.

Date:   9/10/99 10:04:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time<BR>
From:   [log in to unmask]<BR>

Hi Shawn.  Just one quick note.  the gf panty angel food cake mix doesnt
require any egg whites at all, and is verrrry easy to make.  I do bake it
3 mnutes longer than recommended, so it doesnt fall from the pan when
inverted.  It is wonderful.  You can also take this mix dry and add 1 can
of Comstock (thank you brand) lemon pudding & pie filling and spatula
together.  Spoon into a 9x13 pan (ungreased), bake at 350 for 25 mn.
While still warm, sprinkle powdered sugar on the top.  It makes WONDERFUL
lemon bars.  Even non gluten eating friends will love this.  I cut it
into bars and freeze them and have a treat whenever I want one.

Mary in MI