From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 22:50:39 GMT

> One person said CSA/USA had a list of doctors who were members.  She
> also said that somewhere on the website she saw state by state listings
> and a person with a phone number.

Most support groups have contacts with local physicians through their
membership or as advisors to their group.

The national groups have additional medical contacts through their
national mission and their membership in various medical associations.
Also, some medical professionals will join a national group as a source
of information for their patients and this results in additional contacts
around the world.

At our WWW site, support groups are listed by country and than state.  The
national support groups are listed before the individual groups are listed
in each state.  Outside of the US, the final breakout is slightly different.

When available local address and e-mail addresses are provided.  Some contacts
are not formal local groups but local celiacs willing to help visitors to their
area.

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners