From:
Eddie Shultz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:51:54 -0800

I just want to take a minute and thank everyone who relied.  My son is 6.  I
am working my way through reading every e-mail. (As well as product labels)
It will take some time so if I do not respond immediately please do not feel
that your reply to me was not read or needed.  It is. It will be read, and
it is greatly appreciated.  I know that those of you who have helped me
worked very hard finding out the information you shared with me.  Thank you
all.  I really mean it.  At first it seemed like this would be a major earth
shaking change,  but I have hope and inspiration from your e-mails of
support and information. I think things will be just fine.

So far the hardest change has been my sons Oat meal for breakfast habit.  I
have read many different and conflicting reports on Oats and have chosen to
remove them from our diet until we can establish a baseline. Fortunately my
wife has always cooked our meals from scratch so the change to our main meal
course is minimal.

We have in the last few days made our home GF.  I found that Kroger's in my
area has a nice GF section. However several products say "Wheat Free" and
some say "Gluten Free"  unsure if there is a difference but I have taken to
task calling the manufactures and asking questions.

Thank you
Sincerely,
Eddie